An Account Standing Certificate is a certificate used to show your account balance, status, and other important information about your property as of a specific date. This is usually provided by the current owner to one of the following:
- a mortgage company or lender prior to financing;
- a real estate agent before listing your property;
- a government entity before issuing a building permit or other licensing as may be; required by a state or local law or ordinance;
- an attorney for a legal structure change of ownership; or
- to be submitted to a court, attorney, or another party for divorce or separation, bankruptcy, or other civil proceeding.
All orders are fulfilled in 3-7 business days (excluding weekends and U.S. federal holidays) unless Next Business Day Rush is selected.
All Next Business Day Rush orders placed before 12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (EST) on a business day will be processed by 6 p.m. the next business day (excluding weekends and U.S. federal holidays).
Please carefully read the Terms of Service before completing your order.